Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Good Job Mama"





If I could only see the world though my kids eye's for a day....would it change the way that I live my life? The other day I was dumping a 25 lbs bag a sugar into a 5 gallon bucket and Lillie was watching me. When I was done she said to me "Good job Mama." I have thought that was so cute I was simply trying to find the floor in the food storage room and she saw something that I did and said Good job. Kids marvel and love the simple thing in life. I know that we all know that, but when I saw these photos from Disneyland it remind me that the simple things of life are what mean the most to our kids. Also how much they pay attention to what is going on around them.


We had a great time at Disneyland we went with The Prince's, The Turner's and Nana and Papa. We were at Disneyland for 2 days but saw so many awesome things that 3 months later we are still talking about how much fun we had. Lillie fell in love with Princesses even more. Tobey was so sad when we got off of the first ride he just cried. Then he realized that there was more ride to come he was OK. We had a great time. Thanks for taking us Nana and Papa, We Love You.