Saturday, August 2, 2008

Holly Crap, Jed knew the pass word...




we are back in business...maybe I should have asked him....ah say.... the day after Easter...any way we are back in action. All of you that have been givin' me crap will have to come up with some thing else to give me a hard time about.

Where do you start with the past 3 months....
>Tobey went to summer school and got to ride the bus. He got to ride the bus and loved it more than school I am sure. He would wait on the rock in the front yard and then scream 'BUS' when he would see it. Pre-school was on T,W, TH and was 1 hour and 15 min. Really short in my opinion but it kept the kids in the groove of things. Someone asked me the other day why he didnt talk alot...my answer opened my eye's to learn more about Tob's and this is that I think he is a quiet kid and is really easy going. But I really feel that he is to the point that he can express his needs.

>Lillie, well, she has discovered that she can sing and dance. She loves to sing songs. We will be riding in the car and if you pay attention to what she is saying she will be singing some of the words that are in the song on the radio. One that she is really good at is "Shift work" by Kenny Chesney. She has also come up with a dance where she rolles her arm as fast as she can and then will knock her knuckles together. Don't worry, Lil has had another black eye and always has a wound of some sort. Lillie has also discovered that Sami is the big Sister that she will always want to have.
>We have been working on our yard. Every other year that we have lived here we have struggled to keep the back yard alive and this year we have a graden. We have come a long ways. We also got a large wooden play set like at Costco. We got a heck of a deal on it at KSL.com and couldn't pass it up.

>Jed works here in town at Ackerson eyecare. It is so nice to have him close. He started part time but after a month they took him on full time. We loved having him around more when he was part time. However we now love that he can be home by 5:05 and most days he comes home for lunch.

>Well and as for me.....not much to say....wait....what, I can no longer eat wheat, barley, rye. oats, malt. . . No big deal right? Well it has been a life style change for sure. What really sucks is that I was lossing weight and now that my intestines are healing I am gaining.

>Oh yeah, one more bit of info for the update that I will share for now. The kids got to go and spend a week at Nana and Papa's house while Jed and I ran away to New York. We had a great time and we would love to go back again. We also got to see Jed's parents and sister for a short while on a lay over and that was nice. Oh yeah and we went to Disneyland. I will write more about that later.

So there you have it..... 3 month in a nut shell.....